Bust your marketing silos.
Email, Social, Direct and the right mix, use and integration of these marketing channels is an important part of any business’ marketing strategy.
The power of the four R’s.
At ListEngage we believe in the principle that trust, registrations, subscriptions and eventually customers are earned over time. In this day and age of multi-channel marketing your audience is looking to communicate with your brand via their own preferred channel of choice. People buy when they are ready to buy and do so from people and companies they respect and trust. There’s too much clutter out there, so companies need to stay top-of-mind via the right channel with relevant messages.
It is critical to nurture your audience with relevant communication and engage them with the “Four R’s” – the Right message at the Right time to the Right prospect (or customer) via the Right Channel.
Marketing Automation to the rescue.
Given all that – the obvious question to ask is…
Are you engaging your prospects & nurturing leads with the right messages throughout the sales cycle?
We see it every day, companies having a challenging time retaining customers and losing prospects as fast as they attract them to their website. These days’ consumers are in control and have tremendous choices. They have the ability to find anything online and size you up against your competition within minutes. So, when they do visit your website, and take specific steps like - fill out a form, download a white paper, look at a presentation/video, or download your trial software by giving you their email address in return, ask yourself the following questions…
- How do you take maximum advantage of this, and have you adjusted your game plan to fully engage your customers and prospects?
- You have spent all this time and money attracting prospects to your site NOW WHAT?
Addressing these issues immediately will give you a significant edge over your competition. The answer is Marketing Automation. We can help. Here are some scenarios of how we have helped our clients realize the power of Marketing Automation.
- Automate emails to prospects or customers with a special offer on or before their renewal date, birthday or anniversary.
- Automate emails to customers that haven’t purchased in more than a certain number of days with a reminder or a time-sensitive special offer.
- Automate messages sent to customers that abandoned their shopping cart, or filled out an incomplete form, loan application etc… on the website or a landing page.
- Automate emails to leads that called in but were not followed up in a timely manner.
If you need help integrating your various marketing channels and setting up a drip engagement series then remember we are only a phone-call or email away. We guarantee that you will achieve significantly higher conversion rates. We speak from real experience, will be happy to show you a demo, share case studies and prove it you.